Spring Scenario Game 2021
Domination III Countdown - CLOSED FOR COVID
Spring Scenario Game – Saturday May 29, 2021
D O M I N A T I O N III
Game #1 – Attack New Town – 60 Minute Game
- The Blue Team will start in the Hog Patch.
- Blue Team will attempt to control all 3 slap sticks in New Town.
- Blue Team Re-spawn will be at a designated location in the Hog Patch.
- Blue Team players have unlimited lives for the duration of the game.
- The Red Team will start in the Dark Forest.
- Red Team will attempt to control all 3 slap sticks in New Town.
- Red Team Re-spawn will be at a designated location in the Hog Patch.
- Red Team players have unlimited lives for the duration of the game.
Game #2 – Attack the D-Day Wall – 60 Minute Game
- The winner of Game #1 will choose to attack or defend the D-Day Wall.
- Attacking team will have unlimited lives and will start and respawn at the back of the town.
- Attacking team will attempt to overrun the D-Day Wall and then encircle and capture the base on the hill behind the wall.
- Defending team will have 3 lives and will fall back behind the line as they get shot out.
Game #3 – DOMINATION – 60 Minute Game
- Red Team starts at the Back 40 Base (not a capture point)
- Unlimited re-spawns
- Blue Team starts at the Bus (not a capture point)
- Unlimited re-spawns
- Each team will attempt to dominate the 9 capture points spread across 8 playing fields.
- 5 points will be given out every 10 minutes to the team dominating each capture point.
- Re-spawn camping will see 5 points deducted from the infracting team per occurrence.
- 280 FPS max velocity
- 68 caliber paint must be purchased at the field.
- Smokes are allowed and can be purchased at the field.
- Random crony checks will be made
- Open Format: all 68 caliber guns allowed – all shooting modes allowed
- SPECIAL NOTE: any player overshooting will be asked to sit the game out. Overshooting can be subjective, and each referee will use their own judgement. To be safe, just don’t be a jerk. Have fun and make sure everyone has a good time. We don’t want people to get injured. It is bad for the sport!
- No FSRs are allowed.
- 43 caliber sidearms are allowed as secondary weapons only – bring your own paint.
- 50 caliber sidearms are allowed as secondary weapons only – regular pricing of $30 a bag of 500 can be shared among friends.
- The players will be split up as evenly as possible so that each team has the same number of MagFed, Speedball and Pump guns as possible.
- We understand that friends want to play together as much as possible and we will do our best to accommodate.
- See the attached flyer.