Spring Big Game
Countdown to Domination!
Spring Big Game – Saturday May 11, 2019
D O M I N A T I O N
(Three Teams and Three Games)
- Each team will start in a different corner of the field (think of a huge triangle) and attempt to capture and hold the 2-story Drug Lab building in the centre of the triangle.
- Each team will also have to defend their own starting base. See “Special”
- Each team will also attack the other two starting bases. See “Special”
We will play this format 3 times with the teams rotating starting bases each game.
Starting Base #1 – Back 40 (Domination Stick) – The Alamo
Starting Base #2 – Hog Patch (Bunker Base / Domination Stick)
Starting Base #3 – The Hill (Domination Stick)
- 5 points will be awarded every 5 minutes to the team who holds the 2-story Drug Lab building.
- 15 bonus points will be awarded to the first team to control the 2-story Drug Lab building
- 15 bonus points will be awarded to the last team to control the 2-story Drug Lab building.
- 25 bonus points will be awarded to any team who temporarily captures an enemy base by flipping the red/blue domination stick at that base.
- Can only be done once per game per team and gets flipped back automatically.
- 75 minute game (roughly) depending on how the game plays out.
- No team can enter the 2-story Drug Lab building for the first 10 minutes of the game.
- Unlimited respawn for the first 50 minutes of the game.
- You can leave the field to grab air and/or paint in the first 50 minutes of the game and come back in at your base.
- Medics for the last 25 minutes of the game.
- Each team has 2 medics with 10 healing bandages each.
- Head shots and torso/back/neck shots in the last 25 minutes cannot be healed.
- Medics cannot heal themselves but can heal other medics.
- Each player can only be healed one time in the last 25 minutes.
- If you run out of paint or air in the last 25 minutes of the game and leave the field, you cannot re-enter.
- Respawns will happen at the team’s starting base or at a spot designated by a referee based on overall gameplay but generally close to their starting base.
- Re-spawn camping will see 5 points deducted from the infracting team per occurrence.
- 280 FPS max velocity
- 68 caliber paint must be purchased at the field.
- Smokes are allowed and can be purchased at the field.
- Random crony checks will be made
- 5 points will be deducted from the team for anyone shooting faster than 280 FPS using a three-shot average
- Open Format: all 68 caliber guns allowed – all shooting modes allowed
- SPECIAL NOTE: any player overshooting will be asked to sit the game out. Overshooting can be subjective, and each referee will use their own judgement. To be safe, just don’t be a jerk. Have fun and make sure everyone has a good time. We don’t want people to get injured. It is bad for the sport!
- No FSRs are allowed.
- 43 caliber sidearms are allowed as secondary weapons only – bring your own paint.
- 50 caliber sidearms are allowed as secondary weapons only – regular pricing of $30 a bag of 500 can be shared among friends.
- When a team captures another team’s base temporarily by touching the domination stick (red/blue), that player is given a GREEN smoke grenade.
- The GREEN smoke grenade will simulate a poisonous gas grenade.
- This smoke grenade can be passed to another player on the same team if you want to.
- When the GREEN smoke grenade lands in the building, players will have 20 seconds to get out of the building or they are overcome and killed by the poisonous gas.
- If the GREEN smoke grenade is used during the first 50 minutes of the game, the players killed can re-spawn.
- If the GREEN smoke grenade is used during the last 25 minutes of the game, the players killed cannot re-spawn.
- We don’t want people jumping out windows so be safe and have fun.
- Each team could obtain and use a maximum of 2 GREEN smoke grenades each game. They would have to capture the bases of both other teams.
- An 80 cubic foot 3000 PSI scuba tank will be stationed on the ground floor of the Drug Lab. This will allow players on the team that controls the building to fill up their tanks and stay in the game longer. MagFed players might want to carry an extra 100/140 pod of balls to re-load their mags assuming they control the Drug Lab.
- The players will be split up as evenly as possible so that each team has the same number of MagFed, Speedball and Pump guns as possible.
- We understand that friends want to play together as much as possible and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Pre-registration: $20 Entry * Rentals $10 (no paint)
- Game Day: $25 Entry * Rentals $15 (no paint)
- Paint: $30/Bag or $100/Case (GI 3 Star)