Spring Big Game 2020
Domination II Countdown
Spring Big Game – Saturday May 9, 2020
D O M I N A T I O N II
(Two Teams and Three Games)
Game #1 – Defend New Town – 60 Minute Game
- The Blue Team will defend the 3 capture points in New Town.
- Blue Team will take up defensive positions throughout New Town.
- Blue Team players have 3 lives.
- Blue Team cannot be killed for the first 3 minutes of the game.
- Blue Team will have use of a re-fill scuba tank and 2 cases of paint at the designated machine gun bunker.
- The machine gun bunker is in play until the Blue Team runs out of paint or the bunker is destroyed by throwing a green poison gas smoke grenade into the bunker thus killing the machine gun crew.
- The Red Team will attack New Town and attempt to acquire all 3 capture points.
- The Red Team have unlimited re-spawn.
- At the 15 minute mark, a squad at 10 attackers will parachute into the area around the castle and begin attacking New Town from the NW approach.
- At the same time, another squad of 10 attackers will parachute into the area around the Bus and will begin attacking New Town from the SE approach.
- Both of these points will be considered re-spawn points for the attacking team. The Hill will continue to be a re-spawn point.
Game #2 – Defend New Town – 60 Minute Game
- same as Game #1 – swap sides
Game #3 – DOMINATION – 60 Minute Game
- Blue Team starts at the Back 40 Base (not a capture point)
- Unlimited re-spawns
- Red Team starts at the Bus (not a capture point)
- Unlimited re-spawns
- Each team will attempt to dominate the 9 capture points spread across 8 playing fields.
- 5 points will be given out every 10 minutes to the team dominating each capture point.
- Re-spawn camping will see 5 points deducted from the infracting team per occurrence.
- 280 FPS max velocity
- 68 caliber paint must be purchased at the field.
- Smokes are allowed and can be purchased at the field.
- Random crony checks will be made
- Open Format: all 68 caliber guns allowed – all shooting modes allowed
- SPECIAL NOTE: any player overshooting will be asked to sit the game out. Overshooting can be subjective, and each referee will use their own judgement. To be safe, just don’t be a jerk. Have fun and make sure everyone has a good time. We don’t want people to get injured. It is bad for the sport!
- No FSRs are allowed.
- 43 caliber sidearms are allowed as secondary weapons only – bring your own paint.
- 50 caliber sidearms are allowed as secondary weapons only – regular pricing of $30 a bag of 500 can be shared among friends.
- The players will be split up as evenly as possible so that each team has the same number of MagFed, Speedball and Pump guns as possible.
- We understand that friends want to play together as much as possible and we will do our best to accommodate.
- See the attached flyer.